Experienced Civil Litigators Who Fight For You
Law firms tend to advertise themselves in one of two broad categories. The first category includes legal services and advice. The second is litigation because arguing cases in court is a discipline unto itself. At Bieber & Czechowski, PLLC, we proudly offer both.
While we provide services in a wide variety of practice areas, we can also represent clients in litigation related to those same practice areas. Our comprehensive approach to serving the needs of clients is one reason why so many satisfied clients hire us again in the future.
When Litigation Is Needed, We Are Courtroom-Ready
Many disputes can be avoided through careful planning or resolved through negotiation. But in cases where litigation is necessary, you need an attorney who won’t hesitate to vigorously represent your interests in court.
We regularly represent clients in general/civil ligation in matters such as:
- Will contests, trustee disputes and other estate-related litigation
- Seeking guardianship or conservatorship over an aging family member
- Enforcing contracts or seeking to nullify them
- Enforcing or challenging a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- Seeking a court-ordered modification to orders of child custody, child support or spousal support
- Preserving a closely held business in divorce
- Representing creditors in obtaining and enforcing judgments for payment
- Representing landlords in disputes with tenants over eviction, property damage, missing rent payments, etc.
Going to court can be stressful, time-consuming and expensive. Therefore, we never recommend litigation to clients unless we are certain that lesser measures will not be effective. When litigation is necessary, however, we do not hesitate to fight for the outcome you deserve.
How Can We Help You? Contact Us To Learn More.
Located in Center Line, Michigan, Bieber & Czechowski, PLLC, serves clients throughout the surrounding areas. To arrange your initial consultation today, send us an email or call 586-754-1450.
Our Practice Areas